The inaugural episode of the Maker Mindset Podcast is here! In this quick introduction to the show, I’m talking about what a maker mindset is to me, and hitting a few other fun subjects like interdisciplinary work, remix culture, and the importance of community.
In this episode, I talk about the following resources:
- “Remix: Making Art and Commerce Thrive in the Hybrid Economy” by Lawrence Lessig (link is to Amazon and is not an affiliate link)
- A bit about me, the host
- The basis of maker culture
- How interdisciplinary work shows up everywhere
- Using your maker brain
- Connecting with remix culture
- Why maker communities are flourishing
- The importance & benefit of community
Note: we’re still waiting to get processed on iTunes. This page will get updated as soon as it’s available! If there’s another app that you want to see this podcast on, just let me know in the comments.